Picture this, if you dare. It’s a cold, dark night on Halloween. You’re walking in the dark, ahead and through the mist you see a large Scottish Castle glowing red in the dark. Just as you begin to lose your nerve, a group of costumed kids shouts, “Happy Halloween! It’s a party!” Sound like fun? You bet your broomstick it does. Which is why we concocted this Halloween party of a life time, one that no ghoul or goblin will ever forget.
- 300 guests, adults and children (family nights).
- Guests will be seated at round tables of 10, and there will be 30 of these tables as well as a stage for the Entertainment and Host and a dance floor area.
- Stuart Webster from Tay FM will host.
- You will be met by a bone rattling bagpiper and piped to the Pavilion.
- Stilt walkers will wander the party and grounds.
- Fire eater will be lighting the way through the dark.
- Pavilion decorated with Scotland’s largest collection of Halloween and horror movie props.
- Stage show Paul Cunningham Magician.
- Guest appearance by Cher Dragged Up (Cher drag act).
- ICUsmile Photography is covering the event. “Photo Area” will be set up with Halloween Props for family and group photos which can be purchased.
- Close up Magician working the tables.
- Kids area set up inside and outside the Pavilion.
- Buses will be running from Fife, Perth and central point in Dundee. Cost for bus will be £6 each regardless of which location you are travelling from.
- Cold as death severed finger(s) buffet.
- A number of “walking zombies” will wander the party and grounds.
- Treasure Hunt around the castle grounds.
- Raffle and auction prizes will be available for all guests to buy and bid on.
- Games and disco for everyone with Stuart Webster AKA The Webmaster.